Professional Roofing Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Offering a Variety of Roofing Solutions to Customers in Atlanta and the Surrounding Areas
Every home in the Atlanta area is topped by a sturdy roof. At Shingle Magic, we offer all the residential roofing services you need to keep that roof in working order through just about anything.
Whether you’re building a new home, recovering from a storm, or making some much-needed home repairs, our roofing services team delivers high-quality materials, customized service, and outstanding results. From installations and replacements to emergency repairs and innovative roof coatings, when it comes to roofing, we do it all.
For repairs, upgrades, rejuvenation, replacements, and more, call Shingle Magic’s Atlanta office at (404) 905-3366 – we’ll get you started with a free estimate!
What Does Your Roof Need?
- Energy efficiency upgrades
- Reinforcement and rejuvenation
- A new skylight
- A full replacement
- Leak repairs
- New siding, flashing, or gutters
- Emergency repairs
- General maintenance and cleaning
- A professional inspection and assessment
Five Steps to Maintaining a Healthy Roof
- Make Sure It’s Installed by Experts – A roof that’s installed by trained professionals will be more secure and stable than one installed by an amateur. Professional installation or replacement sets your roof up for success from day one.
- Keep an Eye on It – A general awareness of your roof’s condition can do a lot to keep it healthy. You don’t have to climb up on your roof every day; just note any discoloration, missing shingles, or cracks you may see and react accordingly.
- Pay Attention to the Weather – Severe weather, such as high temperatures, high-speed winds, or heavy rain, can seriously damage your roof. When the weather gets rough, pay extra attention to your shingles, and call a roofer if you notice any damages.
- Invest in Professional Care – Regular maintenance and cleaning from an experienced roofer can help you avoid major issues and keep your roof stable and healthy. Every year or so, ask your roofer to take a close look at your roof, fix anything that’s out of place, and let you know if they find anything unusual.
- Address Issues ASAP – If you or your roofer notice an issue with your roof, no matter how small that issue may be, it’s important to address it before it has the time to develop into a bigger problem. Preventative repairs and rejuvenation can keep your roof healthy and help you avoid more costly repair and replacement services in the future.
Shingle Magic is here to help you ensure that your roof lives a long, healthy life protecting you and your loved ones. Give us a call at (404) 905-3366 or reach out to us online today to see how we can help your roof!
Getting Started Is Simple!
at Affordable Prices